Thursday, June 17, 2010

BATTLES!




Like I said in the previous post, myself and my good friend and comic comrade Mike Laidman do a weekly art battle, basically we choose a character and go to it, this weeks choice was Mikes , and he decided to go with good ol Galactus. At first I had no clue what to really do with him, so I just went with the classic Galactus pose, which is him just standing there. with the 45 minute time frame, I have to often scarafice some things, like Mike pointed out on his blog, I choose to put very little detail into his helmet to basically save on time, as well as I put very little pencil work into them, relying heavily on my inks, which sometimes can be tricky, not to mention the white pencil crayon was a gamble, but all in all a good battle, great choice Mike.




as usual this is done with Watercolor, ink, white pencil, and white out pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment